NIT Kurukshetra is organizing a TEQIP Sponsored Online Short Term Course on Smart Grid: Operation & planning with Renewable Energy Sources and FACTS.
This short term course will provide an opportunity to enhance the knowledge of the faculty, students, research scholars, and interaction with the renowned faculty members for planning the research and projects in the area of smart grids.
The course aims to address the following issues related to the modern power systems, but not limited to them. The objective of the course is to share with the participant’s technology developed on:
- Smart Grid Fundamentals
- Wide Area Monitoring & Control of Power System
- Energy management system and distribution automation
- Power System automation and management
- Renewable sources based AC/DC microgrids
- Distribution System Analysis and Optimization
- Demand response and home energy management system
- Microgrid and Microgrid Protection Issues
- Energy storage Devices Integration, Electrical Vehicles in Power Grid
Faculty members/ research scholars/ students from academic institutes approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD and Scientists/ Engineers working in Private/ Public/ Govt. organizations/ industries etc. can attend the course.
Eminent experts from premier Institutions of India like IITs, NITs, IISC, and experts from Industries will deliver lectures. Tentative experts who will deliver lectures will be from IITs, NITs, etc. The experts will deliver a talk in that area of smart grid technology, wide-area monitoring, AC/ DC micro-grid and protection, Distribution system with RES and Electrical Vehicles, and storage devices.
- Students/ Research Scholars: Rs. 300/-
- Faculty: Rs. 500/-
- Industry/ R&D / Govt. Organization: Rs. 1200/-
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is July 24, 2020.
Phone Number: 8950213417
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in GIAN Course on Advances in Additive Manufacturing at NIT Trichy [Nov 23-Dec 5]: Registrations Open.