The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Signal Processing and Machine Learning Techniques for Automated Fault Detection of Mechanical Systems from June 16 to 17, 2020.
This short-term course is aimed at providing the sound fundamental knowledge to the participants on various signal processing aspects like time domain, frequency domain, time-frequency domain analysis of vibration signals.
The various machine learning algorithms which are useful for developing automated systems, expert systems, intelligent systems for identification of normal and abnormal machine conditions will be covered.
The lectures will cover the following topics:
- Basics of fault diagnosis techniques like vibration, noise, acoustic emission, wear debris analysis, and thermography.
- Fault diagnosis of various mechanical and electrical systems like gearbox, bearings, motors, etc.
- Time, frequency, and time-frequency domain-based analysis.
- Advanced signal processing techniques.
- Detection and classification of faults.
- Machine learning algorithms.
- Condition monitoring Engineer/ Manager/ Supervisors.
- Maintenance Engineer/ Manager/ Supervisor.
- Electrical Engineer/ Manager/ Supervisor.
- Professionals working in R & D organizations.
- Faculty from Engineering/ Polytechnic colleges.
- Research scholars, post-graduate and undergraduate students working in the field of noise, vibration, and condition monitoring.
- For Industry Personnel: Rs. 1000/-
- For Faculty Members: Rs. 800/-
- For Students: Rs. 500/-
The registration fee is to be paid online vial Bank Transfer. Bank Name: Canara Bank; Branch: IIT Indore; Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore Account number: 1476101027440; IFSC Code: CNRB0006223.
To download the registration form, click here.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: 09425053943
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Deep Learning & Its Applications by IIT Roorkee [June 22-30]: Register by June 18.