About the Course
This short term course is offered as an online/virtual training programme and is aimed to up-grade the knowledge and skills of the students, research scholars and faculties involved in active research in the area of Communication and Signal Processing.
The goal of the course is to provide a forum to exchange latest research ideas, recent trends and innovations in the field of Communication & Signal Processing. This course would surely help and offer opportunities to the new researchers to enhance the knowledge and pursue research in these areas.
- Advanced signal processing techniques in the area of diseases detection
- Image processing using Machine learning methods
- IoT based Communication Systems
- Antenna Designing
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- No registration fee
- The candidate will be informed of his/her selection in advance.
- E-Certificate will be issued to participants (*Minimum 75 % attendance is required)
About NIT Jalandhar
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (erstwhile REC Jalandhar), was established in the year 1987 and attained the status of National Institute of Technology on October 17, 2002. As National Institute of Technology, the Institute has a responsibility of providing high quality technical education in Engineering and Technology to produce competent technical manpower for the country.