The Department of Electrical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing an Online Course on Research Trends in Energy & Power Systems from October 19 to 23, 2020.
MANIT is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who can take up the challenges of the industries and research organizations of the country. MANIT offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and research programs. Under a peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to the Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections.
- Renewal energy sources, power quality, and battery charging.
- Future of Artificial Intelligence in Power System Application
- Latest trends in Solar and Wind energy generations
- Switching Techniques for Parallel Connected Converters.
- Demand Response pertaining to Effective Pricing, Smart Grid, Custom Power Devices
- Basics of OPAL-RT for Power system Research
- Application of Optimization in power and energy system
- DC power generation from rotating electric machines and Doubly fed induction generator
- Latest trends in renewable energy based microgrids
- Power systems compensation and protection.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members working in the area of power and energy systems, Industrial persons and Consultants, Research Scholars, UG, and PG students are invited to apply.
- Students/ Research scholars: Rs. 300/-
- Institute/ College Teachers: Rs. 600/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Number: 10020150107; State Bank of India, MANIT, Branch, Bhopal; IFSC Code: SBIN0001608; Swift Code: SBININBB268. In remarks, kindly mention RTEPS payment. No fee is required for MANIT Students.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is October 15, 2020. . The candidates would be informed of their selection through E-mail by 18th October 2020.
Dr. Rishi Kumar Singh,
Phone Number: 9827260938
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Electrochemical Technology for Environmental Treatment by NIT Calicut [Nov 16-20]: Register by Nov 15.