The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Course on Research Methodology in Science & Engineering from December 26 to 30, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
This course is made for TEQIP-III sponsored institute participants to elevate the general methods in research and help them in their respective research domains to have an effective and fruitful output. Any other researchers are welcome to participate in this course which will cover the following curriculum in a methodical and pedagogical way.
- Introduction to Research Perspective.
- Types of research: Qualitative Research, Experimental Research, Survey Research.
- Research formulation: Literature review, Necessity to define the Research problem, Research gap, working hypothesis, Sampling
- Research design
- Data collection and Analysis: Basics of statistics, data processing, and analysis strategies and tools, hypothesis testing, interpretation of data points, Quantitative Data Analysis Techniques
- Research Writing and Presentation
- Research Evaluation and Critique
You might also be interested inOnline Course on Recent Advances in Network Security & Blockchain Technology by IIT Indore [Dec 14-18]: Registrations Open.
Registration is Free for TEQIP-III participants. (limited to 50 participants on a first-come-first-serve basis). Registration fees for non-TEQIP-III participants (Non-refundable):
- Rs. 10,000 (for Industry personnel)
- Rs. 5,000 (for Faculty members/Scientists)
- Rs. 3,000 (for PhD students [Upload a copy of student ID card])
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is December 22, 2020.
To participate in the course, a link will be provided in due course of time to the shortlisted TEQIP-III and other registered participants.
For full notification, click the link below