NIT Uttarakhand is organizing an Online Course on Recent Trends in Wireless Communication from July 20 to 24, 2020.
This short term course is designed to provide an overview of Recent Trends in Wireless Communication. Eminent speakers from top-notch Academia and Industries are invited for the same. The course shall be offered from 20th-24th July 2020, in the Department of Electronics Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Srinagar (Garhwal). It is sponsored by the TEQIP-III under Twinning Activities with SLIET Longowal, Punjab.
This Short Term Course aims to bring together the researchers who are interested in Wireless Communication and Optical sensor to share and discuss the latest research trends and innovative implementation in the design of smart network architectures, protocols algorithms, services, and applications. This Short Term Course will focus on the following research trends:
- To understand modern wireless standards that are crucial for next-generation communication,
- To understand optical wireless communication & sensing devices
- Exposer to optical communication & optoelectronic devices
- Hands-on training on spectrum analyzes, OTDR, Optical communication, and device simulators.
The major topics to be covered in short term course are:
- Free space optical communication.
- Fiber-optic communication
- Channel modeling in free-space optical communication
- Antenna for IoT applications
- Antenna for 5G applications
- Important aspects of dielectric resonator antenna
- Current research scenario in the field microwave antenna
- On-chip optoelectronic devices for optical communication
- Silicon photonic devices for optical interconnects
- Dispersion minimization in fiber optic communication
- Plasmonic sensor
This STC is open for participants from Industries, PSUs, and Academic Institutions Faculties, Ph.D. Research Scholars and Undergraduate, Post-graduate students. The number of participants for the course is limited to seventy (70) on a first come first serve basis.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is July 17, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Summer Training Program on Data Science using Python by IIT Roorkee [July 9-22]: Register by July 7.