The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Identify the Weakest Link: An International e-STC on recent attacking and defensive strategies from August 3 to 7, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- Introduction to Security, Privacy and Trust
- Attacks in Networks
- Service Violations and Detection strategies
- Intrusions in MANET, identification, and defense
- Collaborative Attacks Strategies
- Peer to Peer Trusted Communications
- Data Dissemination incorporating Privacy Preservation
- Active Bundles and Waxed Prune
- Security Measures strategies
- Moving Target Defense
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- Discussion on Northrup Grumman Projects on security
- Research Problems in Security
- Developing Research Proposals for Ph.D. Emerging
The STC can be attended by faculty/ students/ RS of Engineering/ Applied Sciences/ Management Institutions.
The registration fee is Rs. 1000/- for the one-week short term course. The timings for the course is from 3:00 PM-6:30 PM (each day).
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is August 1, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.