The Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Recent Advances in Sensor Design & Interface Circuits from October 15 to 19, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar or NITJ), formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India.
It was founded as a joint venture between the governments of Punjab and India, originally under the name Regional Engineering College, Jalandhar, Punjab, India (RECJ). RECJ and now NITJ was established in 1989 by the joint venture of Govt of India and Govt of Punjab on the Land of Village Bidhipur and Village Suranussi of District Jalandhar (Punjab) on the Grand Trunk Road bye-pass.
- Prof. K. Rajan, Honorary Professor, IISc Bangalore
- Dr. Enakshi Bhattacharya, Professor, IIT Madras
- Dr. Sundarrajan Asokan, IISc Bangalore
- Dr. Soumen Das, Professor, IIT Kharagpur
- Dr. P. Sumathi, Professor, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. Seena V, Associate Professor, IIST, Trivandrum
- Mr. Satish Kumar, Senior Principal Scientist, CSIO-CSIR, Chandigarh
- Dr. B. Vasuk, Professor, NIT Trichy
- Dr. Gargi Khanna, Associate Professor, NIT Hamirpur
- Dr. K. P. S. Rana, Professor, Nethaji Subhas University Of Technology, New Delhi
Seats are limited up to 250, registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. E-certificate will be issued on successful completion of the short-term course. To register for the online course, click here.
The last date to register is October 14, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Deep Learning for Visual Computing & Communications by NIT Patna [Oct 15-21]: Register by Oct 14.