The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Hamirpur is organizing an Online Short-Term Course on Recent Advancement in Microwave Filters & Antennas: Design, Techniques, and Applications from July 23 to 27, 2021.
The institute came into existence on August 7, 1986, as Regional Engineering College Hamirpur in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. On June 26, 2002, the institute was awarded the status of the deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology.
- To provide the basics of transmission line theory.
- To discuss the concept of antenna/filter design.
- Performance characteristics evaluation of antenna and filter design.
- To discuss the recent advancement in the field of antenna design.
- To discuss the filter transformation technique.
- To discuss the recent advancement in the field of Filter design.
- To explore the filters and antennas for high-frequency applications.
Basics of transmission lines, Basics of Antenna and its performance characteristics, Recent advancement in antenna design and analysis, planar antennas like single and multi-band, linear and circularly polarized, narrow-band and broadband, bandwidth enhancement, gain and efficiency enhancement, meta-material based antenna, miniaturization of planar antennas, SIW antennas for millimeter-wave antenna,
Antennas for 5G and beyond, Wearable and flexible antennas. Basics of the filter with its transformation technique, microstrip lowpass/ bandpass/ bandstop filters, dielectric substrate insert waveguide filters, single/ dual and multi-band rectangular waveguide filters, SIW
based filters, reconfigurable filters, filters, and antennas for high-frequency applications.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members from educational institutes, research scholars, UG/ PG/ Ph.D. students, and employees from the industries.
Faculties/ Experts from IITs, NITs, IIITs, Industries, and other premier Institutions/ Organizations will deliver the lectures.
- Students (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.): Rs. 200/-
- Participants from Academia/ R&D Labs: Rs. 500/-
- Participants from Industry: Rs. 1,000/-
The registration fees can be paid via SBI Collect.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is July 20, 2021.
e-Certificate will be issued to the participants after successful submitting the feedback form on completion of the online workshop.
You might also be interested in: