About the Course
This Specialization builds on the success of the Python for Everybody course and will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language. In the Capstone Project, you’ll use the technologies learned throughout the Specialization to design and create your own applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization.
What you will learn?
- Install Python and write your first program
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
Skills you’ll gain
- Python Programming
- Database (DBMS)
- Python Syntax And Semantics
- Basic Programming Language
- Computer Programming
- Data Structure
- Web Scraping
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python): This course aims to teach everyone the basics of programming computers using Python.
- Python Data Structures: This course will introduce the core data structures of the Python programming language.
- Using Python to Access Web Data: This course will show how one can treat the Internet as a source of data. We will scrape, parse, and read web data as well as access data using web APIs.
- Using Databases with Python: This course will introduce students to the basics of the Structured Query Language (SQL) as well as basic database design for storing data as part of a multi-step data gathering, analysis, and processing effort.
- Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python: In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization.
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.