The Department of Electrical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (M.P), India is organizing an Online Course on Power Electronics & Control: Recent Advance from October 12 to 16, 2020.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is an Institute of national importance and one of the proficient engineering institutes of India which contributed many outstanding professionals for India and abroad. The institute was established in the year 1960. At present, the institute is conducting undergraduate, postgraduate degree courses and Ph.D. programs in different disciplines of engineering and applied sciences.
- This course is designed to provide detailed knowledge about recent advances in the field of Power Electronics and Control.
- This course is suitable for UG, PG, and Ph.D. students as well as for aspiring faculty members.
- This course includes recent advances in Power Electronics in terms of switches, topologies, and control.
- This course also provides design and implementation methodologies for Conventional, Adaptive, Robust, and Nonlinear Control.
- More-over the proposed course explains the application of Power Electronics and Control in Drives, Power System, Robotics, Renewable Energy, and other utility.
- This course will cover the problems associated in using Power Electronics for various applications and about the viable solution to overcome these problems by using an appropriate control system.
- This course is designed to provide a detailed overview of the fundamentals of Power Electronics Devices, their Drivers, and the Protection Circuit.
- This course covers the design of power circuits including inverters, rectifiers, and DC-DC converters.
- It also includes the applications of Power Controllers in RES based Generation.
- It will cover recent advancements in power conversion for Drives application.
- Topics covered will include: Modeling, Analysis, and Control techniques.
- This course will provide knowledge about PID tuning methods.
- It will cover the design of Adaptive and Sliding mode control techniques.
- This course will also give a detailed overview of Robotics and Drives.
- Practical sessions in the course will provide the hands-on practice on the simulation model developed in MATLAB/ SIMULINK.
Who can Attend?
Technical faculty, Industry person, Scientists, Research Scholars, Post-graduate and Undergraduate students from academic institutes would be benefitted from the course. As participants are expected from all over India, this course would provide an excellent opportunity for the participants to interact with each other and discuss problems and solutions of mutual interest.
Advancement in Power Electronics and Control is a topic which is advantageous to academicians and researchers of Electrical, Electronics, and Instrumentation Engineering.
Experts from NIT, IIT, and centrally funded institutes.
- Participants From MANIT, Bhopal: NIL
- Participants From Outside MANIT: Rs. 500/-
Account Name: Director MANIT; Account Number: 10020150107; State Bank of India, MANIT, Branch, Bhopal; IFSC Code: SBIN0001608; Swift Code: SBININBB268.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is October 10, 2020. Selected participants will be informed via email.
Email ID: 9827260938
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Recent Trends in Optical Engineering by SVNIT, Surat [Oct 19-23]: Register by Oct 16.