The Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Photovoltaic Devices & Systems: Challenges & Scope from March 8 to 13, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
- Introducing the overall energy scenario in the Indian as well as world context, emphasizing the need for renewable energy sources and understanding Solar radiation.
- Introducing the participants to the various interdisciplinary aspects of Photovoltaics in terms of materials and device performance, strategies to improve performance of Solar cells, Silicon Photovoltaic cells, and PV modules as well as arrays.
- Significance of Solar Tracking, Stand-alone PV systems, Microgrid and Grid-connected PV systems.
- Next Generation Solar Cells and emerging concepts, challenges, and opportunities.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members (AICTE approved Colleges/ Institutions), Faculty members (Other institutes), scientists, researchers, UG/ PG students who want to have a deeper insight into the world of photovoltaics.
No Fees for Faculty members from AICTE affiliated colleges.
- Rs. 5,000 (for industry personnel).
- Rs. 3,000 (for faculty/ scientist).
- Rs. 2,000 (for students) (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.)
Interested candidates can submit the registration fee by clicking here.
To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is March 5, 2021.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.