Registrations are invited for Online Course on Traffic Flow Modelling by IIT Bhubaneswar on 26-30 July 2021. The last date of registration is 21 July.
The course aims at introducing the participants with nuances of traffic flow modelling and its management. Conceptual aspects, methodologies, analytical techniques will be demonstrated using examples. In general, the following areas will be covered indepth and comprehensive information will be provided to the participants:
- Parameters of traffic flow modelling
- Fundamental relations of traffic flow modelling
- Statistical modelling of arrival pattern of vehicles
- Traffic stream models and calibration of models
- Estimation of capacity and LOS of different facilities, Operational analysis of multi-lane divided highways
- Car-following models
- Assessment of U-Turns at uncontrolled median openings. Different types of merging, conflicting traffic volume estimation etc.
- Environmental Consideration on Traffic Flow Modelling
- Faculty of AICTE approved Engineering Colleges*: No Course fees
- Faculty of other Engineering Colleges/ Scientist from Research Organizations/ Officials/Engineers from Industry*: Rs. 1000/-
- Research Scholars and PG Students*: No Course fees
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date for registration is 21st July 2021
Dr. P. P. Dey
Dr. R. R. Dash
Click here to view the official notification of Online Course on Traffic Flow Modelling by IIT Bhubaneswar.
You may also be interested in: