About the Course
Sub-micrometer Semiconductor Device to Circuit Co-Design and Modeling Techniques has evolved significantly modern Electronic industry and state of art system design. There is great need for manpower training in the area of nanoelectronics for integrated technology.
The main objective of this course is to provide theoretical and practical knowledge of the recent trends available in the domain of submicron device and their modeling applied to VLSI technology.
During this programme the scientists, academicians and industry persons in their respective areas of expertise will discuss the current scenario on novel semiconductor devices and their applications used in current trends of research. This course gives an opportunity device to circuit design flow experience on the electronics system design using engineering tools.
- Fabrication based challenges in sub-micrometer Semiconductor design
- Spintronics Challenges and Proscriptive
- MOS Transistor and its Modeling concepts
- Deep Submicron Digital Circuit Consideration Systematic Variations
- MEMS Technology design and challenges
- Implementation of Analog to Digital Converters
- FPGA based design and modeling
- Advance VLSI Circuits for AI/ML
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- The complete registration form with registration fee should be submitted on google link given below by august, 19, 2020 by 4:30 pm.
Dr. Ashish Raman
Phone: 0181-2690301-02, Ext 2611
Dr. Tarun Chaudhary
Phone: 0181-2690301-02, Ext 2607,