The Online Course on Speech Recognition using Python is organized by NIELIT Calicut which will start on July 26, 2021.
About NIELIT Calicut
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, formerly known as the DOEACC Society, is a society that offers Information Technology and Electronics training at different levels.
Modern speech can recognize speech from multiple speakers and have enormous vocabularies in numerous languages. The first component of speech recognition is speech.
Speech must be converted from physical sound to an electrical signal with a microphone, and then to digital data with an analog-to-digital converter. Once digitized, several models can be used to transcribe the audio to text.
Who can attend?
Post Graduate, Graduate students, teachers and working professionals who are interested in Natural Language Processing.
Knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Introduction to Speech
- Speech Processing and Types of Speech Recognition
- Audio File Analysis
- Building a Basic Language Model
- Digitization and Recording of Speech
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Attendees must have a Computer with a good internet connection.
- Attendees can execute the programs in Google Colab / install Python and the necessary Python based libraries on their system to practice.
Mode of Course Delivery
The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions.
eCertificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
- Ms. Reshma CB, Senior Technical Officer
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the course through this link.
July 25, 2021
Course Coordinator: Reshma CB
Senior Technical Officer
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Speech Recognition using Python by NIELIT Calicut.
Note: This is a sponsored post.