Registrations are invited for Online Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal on 16-20 August 2021. Online registrations are open.
About the Course
This short term course aims at imparting knowledge and training on the fundamentals of python with different aspects and applications to machine learning.
- The course will positively impact the perceived ability to understand python programming constructs
- Participants will be able to demonstrate knowledge of machine learning techniques to solve real world problems.
- Introduction to Python: Installation, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Data Types Compound Data types: List, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements Loops: for, while, do while
- Functions, Building your own functions
- Numpy: Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in python Regular Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python Pandas: Providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures.
- SymPy: Symbolic mathematics and computer algebra.
- scikit-image: Collection of algorithms for image processing.
- scikit-learn is a collection of algorithms and tools for machine learning.
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in Machine learning using Python.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs. 500 /- & Industry participants Rs. 1000/-
Dr. M. Sandhya,
Assistant Professor, Mobile: 9394468554
Dr. Y. Sreenivasa Rao,
Assistant Professor, Mobile: 9494776866
Click here to view the official notification of Online Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: