About the Course
As a professional web software developer, you will not only need to know how to program in this simple yet powerful language, but you will need to understand the fundamentals of how data is exchanged on the World Wide Web (WWW) and what tools and frameworks are available to you for creating robust, interactive web applications.
What you’ll learn?
- The basics of how the World Wide Web allows browsers to send and retrieve web content
- Web browser internals, the Document Object Model (DOM), and jQuery
- Techniques for creating data-driven websites using modern web technologies
- Week 1: Web Programming Basics
- Week 3: Client-Side Frameworks for Developing Modular Web Page Components
- Basic knowledge of computer programming (variables, functions, control flow)
- Knowledge of core data structures (arrays, lists, sets, trees)
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX via an affiliate programme