The Online Course on Natural Language Processing Techniques using Python is organised by NIELIT Calicut which will start from September 27, 2021.
About the Course
Natural Language Processing NLP is an attempt to interact with humans and human texts. Problems in the domain include analyzing texts to make decisions, translating from one language to another, processing documents, crawling the web, performing a sentiment analysis and so on.
This is an online course including live interactions with participants to identify and apply the appropriate techniques and tools to process NLP.
Who can attend?
Post Graduate, Graduate students, teachers and working professionals who are interested in Natural Language Processing.
Knowledge of Programming Language
- Basics of Python
- Identify the tasks done by Natural Language Processing
- Basic Text Processing like Tokenisation, Stemming
- Pandas, Numpy
- Plotting with Python
- Python Libraries for NLP
- Finding Parts of Speech with Python
- Apply basic Text Classification
- Calculate TF-IDF Introduction to Speech Recognition
- Document Similarity based on TF-IDF
- Document Clustering
- Web Crawling Sentiment Analysis using Twitter
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Attendees must have a Computer with a good internet connection.
- Attendees can execute the programs in Google Colab / install Python and the necessary Python based libraries on their system to practice.
Mode of Course Delivery
The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions
eCertificate for Participation will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully.
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
- Ms. Reshma CB, Senior Technical Officer
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the course through this link.
September 26, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Natural Language Processing Techniques using Python by NIELIT Calicut.
Note: This is a sponsored post.