This online course on Machine Learning and Its Applications is conducting by the iHUB DivyaSampark at IIT Roorkee, A joint initiative of the Government of India, Department of Science & Technology, and IIT Roorkee.
About the Course on Machine Learning
Machine Learning has become an essential part of everyday life and emerged as a critical component of modern business intelligence in recent years. Data scientists have a number of options to analyze data using statistical methods. One of the most convenient and powerful methods is to use the Python programming language.
This course will help you to learn how to tackle data analytics problems using Python. Participants will be able to understand how data is created, stored, accessed. What you learn in this course will give you a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics.
Participants will also learn how to compute various statistical measures, create meaningful data visualizations, Python models to predict expected future outcomes.
Objective of the course
To familiarize the participants with basic learning algorithms, techniques & their applications, as well as general questions.
- Several software libraries and data set publicly available will be used to illustrate the application of these algorithms.
- The emphasis will be thus given to Machine Learning algorithms and applications.
- Introduction to real-life applications of Machine Learning.
- Training with the recent developments in Machine Learning in industries.
Benefits and Outcomes of the Course
- Learn the various aspects of data handling and how information can be extracted from data.
- Carry out predictions and how to predict, how to analyze predicted values, discuss the importance of variables in a dataset.
- Industries and domains where analytics are used extensively.
- Guide/Mentor the participants to seek job opportunities in data analyst fields.
How to Register?
- Interested candidates can register for the course through this link.
- The candidates will be provided with the certificate after the completion of the course.
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Machine Learning and Its Applications at IIT Roorkee.
Note: This is a sponsored post.