Registrations are open for 4 months Online Course on Introduction to Electricity and Magnetism by Rice University.
This specialization is for learners who are interested in first-year, university-level physics. Through four courses, you will gain a foundation in electromagnetism and circuits including charge, forces, fields, potentials, induction, current flow and circuit elements.
With 100 brief lectures and over 100 problems, this comprehensive specialization is similar in detail and rigor to what is taught in on-campus courses. It will thoroughly prepare learners for their upcoming introductory physics courses, or more advanced studies.
- How to describe electric and magnetic the forces between charges.
- How to think of force interactions as fields.
- A basic understanding of DC and AC circuits.
- Electronic Circuits
- Force Fields
- Electrical Engineering
- Problem Solving
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electric Potential and DC Circuits
- Magnetic Fields and Faraday’s Law
- AC Circuits and Maxwell’s Equations