Registrations are invited for Online Course on Integration and Management of Distributed Energy Resources for Microgrid Technologies by NIT Warangal on 6-10 December. The last date of registration is 2 December.
Energy crisis is increasing enormously day after other, electric power generation using traditional methods causing global warming and
environmental degradation. Electricity is a key to economic growth and substance inglobal scenario. Above aspects draws an attention to green and clean production of energy using renewable energy sources. The microgrid technologies focus on integration and management of different energy sources and energy storage systems for sustainable energy society.
This workshop is intended to cover certain specific application areas where there is increasing demand for improved converter
topologies, control techniques, energy management etc. For example, hybrid energy storage systems have several applications like micro grid, smart grid, nano grid, electric traction, electric vehicles, etc. It requires accepting variations at source & load stages with high efficiency. Demonstration of certain experimental setup will be done. Also, this workshop aims at giving scope for research.
- Renewable Power Generation
- Microgrid and Smart grid Technologies
- Control of Renewable Power Generation
- Hybrid Energy Storage Systems
- Energy Management Techniques
- Electric Vehicle as a Isolated Microgrid
- DC Microgrid and its Applications
- Power Electronic Converters for microgrid
The program is for Faculty members from various Engineering colleges/ Institutions working in the field of Power Systems & Power Electronics. Working professionals and practicing engineers from various Research Organizations and Industries, and Research scholars can also apply.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- The number of participants is limited to sixty.
- Registration: Industry/Research professionals: Rs.1000/-, Faculty: Rs.500/-. & Students: Rs.500/-
- Last date for submission of filled in application is 02.12.2021.
- Selected candidates will be informed on 03.12.2021.
Dr. Udaya Bhasker Manthati, Coordinator
Telephone No : 0870-2462241 (office)
Mobile No: +91 9703264416
Click here to view the official notification of Online Course on Integration and Management of Distributed Energy Resources for Microgrid Technologies by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: