The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh, is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Short-Term Course on Distributed Generation & Micro-Grid from August 9 to 14, 2021.
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh, an ISO 9001-2008 certified institute, is one of the four national institutes established by the Government of India in 1967 for the growth and development of technical education in the country.
- Impact of distributed generation on microgrid
- Islanding detection techniques on microgrid
- Power quality and electromagnetic compatibility
- Wide area power system monitoring and control
- Distributed cyber security techniques for smart grid
Who can Attend?
The STC will be conducted online, and is open to the Faculty members of technical institutions preferably from the Electrical Engineering Department. Other accepted departments are Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Mechanical Engineering. Postgraduate students and Ph.D. Scholars can also apply.
There is no registration fee for the course. To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is August 7, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Novel Materials by IIT Bhilai [July 5-9]: Registrations Open.
- Online Course on 4D Printing for Smart Manufacturing by NITTTR Chandigarh [June 28-July 3]: Registrations Open