The Online Course on Deep Learning and OpenCV is organized by NIELIT Calicut which will start on August 16, 2021.
About the Course
This is an introduction course on Deep Learning and OpenCV which will enable the students to learn the basic concepts of image processing using OpenCV and development of deep neural network models using python. The course includes live interactive sessions, offline video sessions, assignments and discussion forums.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning Deep Learning Model Development and image processing using OpenCV.
Knowledge of Programming Language, preferably python.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Python Basics and Numpy
- Machine Learning Tasks – Classification, Regression, Clustering
- Basic Image processing methods in Open CV , Face Recognition, Video Analysis
- Artificial Neural Networks, Feed forward Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Model Implementation in Keras and Tensor flow. Image Data Generator and augmentation methods.
- Recurrent Neural Networks, Transfer Learning
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
All three faculty members involved in the course are having more than 20 years experience in the IT industry providing training and consultancy.
- Ms. Vimala Mathew, Scientist/Engineer ‘E’
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
Participation Certificate will be issued to all candidates who attend the course.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the course through this link.
12th August 2021
Course Coordinator: Vimala Mathew
Phone: 9446732691(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Email: mailto: email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Deep Learning and OpenCV by NIELIT Calicut.
Note: This is a sponsored post.