The Online Course on Basics of Cyber Security Tools is organized by NIELIT, Calicut from June 14-18, 2021.
About NIELIT, Calicut
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The Centre is a premier organization for education, training, R&D, and consultancy in IT and electronics.
About the Course
This 5 days course will help the participants to understand the importance of cybersecurity and the tools used to ensure cybersecurity in an organization.
Who can attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate levels.
Basic Computer and Operating System knowledge
5 days (2 hours per day)
- Introduction to virtualization and Linux Commands
- Cyber Security Tools- Network Protocol analyser tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Network Security tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Web Security tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Vulnerability Scanning tools
In case students are not able to attend online classes, web links of recorded lectures of all classes will be provided for offline reference so that students can learn at their own pace and timings, during the course period.
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows/Linux OS
- Mrs. Sini S Nair, Principal Technical Officer, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D(doing) 20 Years of Experience
e-Certificate of participation will be mailed through registered email id after completion of the course
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the course through this link.
June 10, 2021
Course Coordinator: Sini S Nair
Principal Technical Officer
9447335996(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Cyber Security Tools by NIELIT, Calicut.
Note: This is a sponsored post.