The Online Course on Basics of Speech Recognition is organized by NIELIT Calicut which will start on June 8, 2021.
About NIELIT Calicut
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous body of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The Centre is a premier organisation for education, training, R&D and consultancy in IT and electronics.
Modern speech can recognize speech from multiple speakers and have enormous vocabularies in numerous languages. The first component of speech recognition is speech. Speech must be converted from physical sound to an electrical signal with a microphone, and then to digital data with an analog-to-digital converter. Once digitized, several models can be used to transcribe the audio to text.
Who can attend?
Post Graduate, Graduate students, teachers and working professionals who are interested in Natural Language Processing.
Knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Introduction to Speech
- Speech Processing and Types of Speech Recognition
- Audio File Analysis
- Building a Basic Language Model
- Digitization and Recording of Speech
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Attendees must have a Computer with a good internet connection.
- Attendees can execute the programs in Google Colab / install Python and the necessary Python based libraries on their system to practice.
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
- Ms. Reshma CB, Senior Technical Officer
Mode of Course Delivery
- The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions,
- Certificate: eCertificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the course through this link.
June 4, 2021
Senior Technical Officer
For more details, click the link below.
Online Course on Basics of Speech Recognition by NIELIT Calicut
Note: This is a sponsored post.