About the Course
The goal of the STC is to provide the participants with a deep understanding of theory and applications of differential equations for solving engineering problems. This STC will cover finite difference methods, finite element methods and various advanced methods for solving ordinary differential equations and partial differential equations. It is expected that at the end of the course, participants will be fully equipped to pursue their research goals.
The following is the list of the topics to be covered in STC
- Finite element methods
- Boundary element methods
- Numerics of PDEs
- Singular boundary value problems
- Functional differential equations
- Quasilinear partial differential equations
- Finite difference methods
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Last date to apply: September 13, 2020.
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend the STC.
- Registration fee: Rs. 100/ – (Payment via online transfer)
- E-certificate shall be issued to the participants on successful participation of the course
Contact: singhr[at]nitj.ac.in; zafarm[at]nitj.ac.in; kundalss[at]nitj.ac.in
Mobile: +91-9459521385; +91-8828821955; +91-7018749250