The Department of Civil Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad is organizing an Online Course on Numerical & Optimization Techniques from January 6 to 10, 2021.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, is a public technical university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the top NITs in the country, and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.
The proposed short term course presents traditional as well as advanced numerical and optimization methods. It also highlights successful applications in various real areas. The course modules are framed for the participants with or without a strong background in the field.
The prime objective of the online short term course is to familiarize the participants with basic as well as state of the art of theory and applications of numerical and optimization techniques.
This online training program will cover the following aspects:
- Numerical techniques: General numerical methods, FDM (Finite difference), FEM (Finite element Method)
- Optimization techniques: Constrained and unconstrained optimization with linear and nonlinear programming methods
- Specialized optimization techniques: GA, multiobjective and Goal Programming
- Soft-computing: ANN, Fuzzy and Hybrid Intelligent methods; Fuzzy optimization
- Labs: Labs on Numerical, optimization, and soft computing techniques based on MATLAB and LINGO programs;
- Case studies and demonstrations of applications.
Expert faculty members from MNNIT Allahabad will deliver online lectures through GOOGLE MEET. The theoretical and practical aspects of Numerical techniques and their importance in academic research and in practice will be delivered by the resource person of MNNIT Allahabad.
Lectures will be scheduled covering theoretical and practical aspects and will be communicated in due course of time.
- Professional: Rs. 3000/-
- Faculty: Rs. 2000/-
- Students: Rs. 1200/- (Research Scholar) and Rs. 750/- (UG/PG/M.Tech)
The registration fee may be transferred electronically through NEFT/RTGS with intimation to the coordinator(s). NEFT, A/C Name: NOT-2020; A/C Number: 77660100023437; Bank of Baroda, Branch: MNNIT, Prayagraj, Allahabad, IFSC: BARB0VJMNRE [The fifth position in IFSC code is zero].
To download the registration form, click here. The filled-in registration form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is December 25, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Research Methodology by MNNIT Allahabad [Dec 8-14]: Register by Nov 30.