The International Center for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS), Bangalore is organizing an Online Program on Non-Hermitian Physics from March 22 to 26, 2021.
The International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, a centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, is a research institute based in Bengaluru, India. Founded in 2007, ICTS has grown from a fledgling institution to a global centre of activity in various areas of science.
Non-Hermitian Systems/ Open Quantum Systems are not only of fundamental interest in physics and mathematics but have also been instrumental in various technological advances. The purpose of the present meeting is to follow up on the recent developments in this field. The scope of the proposed online meeting is highly interdisciplinary and aims to bring together the recent works of mathematicians, theoretical physicists as well as experimental physicists working on different aspects of non-Hermitian Physics/ Open Quantum Systems.
- Non- Hermitian/ Pseudo-Hermitian quantum theories.
- Open quantum systems (recent theoretical developments, state-of-the-art numerical advances and experimental progress).
- Applications in Optics and Non-equilibrium statistical mechanics.
- Cavity-QED and circuit-QED systems (Hybrid Quantum Systems).
- PT-symmetric discrete systems with applications in condensed matter and photonics, Topological properties of matter.
Who can Attend?
Graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and young researchers interested/working in the fields related to non-Hermitian Systems/ Open Quantum Systems may apply to participate in this online meeting. Those interested in applying must upload their CV with a list of publications.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to register is February 28, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.