The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand organizing an Online Course on Next Generation Computing & Networking from March 8 to 12, 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand is amongst the emerging NITs, located in Srinagar Garhwal. It was established in 2009 under the Act of Parliament of India by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance”. The Institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech in Engineering branches, and Ph.D. courses in Engineering and Science disciplines.
The objectives of FDP are to provide new directions and depth knowledge to the research community in the field of computing and networking and related areas like SDN, Security, Fog Computing, Edge Computing, and IoT including various case studies and Hands-on with an opportunity to share their perception, presenting innovative applications, and projecting views on the emerging trends in the field of Computing and Networking.
It also aims to bring together researchers and scientists to discuss problems and solutions in the above-identified areas, to identify new issues, and to shape future directions for research.
- Introduction of basic computer networks
- Software define networks (SDN)
- Security of Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Fog and Edge Computing including
- Internet of Things (IoT) including
- Various case studies and hands-on using Networking Platforms
Who can Attend?
This online FDP is open for participants from industry and academia including faculty, and research scholars. The numbers of participants for the course are limited and registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Senior faculty from the reputed educational institutions, i.e., IIT/ NIT/ IIIT/ industry experts shall be covering the topics by delivering expert talks.
- No registration fees for Faculty/ Researchers from TEQIPInstitutes.
- Rs. 500/- for Faculty/ Researchers from Non-TEQIP institutes and Industry people.
- To register for the course, click here.
- Participants will get an E-certificate for attending the FDP.
Dr. Parveen Kumar
For full notification, click the link below.