The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar is organizing an Online Course on Machine Learning (ML )& its Applications to Civil Engineering from November 2 to 6, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar or NITSRI) is a public technical university located in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
It was established in 1960 as one of several Regional Engineering Colleges established as part of the Second Five Year Plan (1956–61) by the Government of India. It is governed by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 which has declared it as Institute of National Importance.
The online short term course is to make aware of the participants regarding the developments in the field of Machine Learning Applications to Civil Engineering. Also, the course will provide a forum for the dissemination of the modern knowledge on civil and infrastructure engineering by scholars, researchers, and engineers from around the world and to explore the scope of the challenging and interesting problems in the field of civil engineering.
The short-term course will feature presentations on various topics within the domain of Civil Engineering in general by Eminent Speakers and will also serve as a platform for academics, researchers, and engineers in and outside J&K to share and exchange knowledge and experience in research and development related to Civil Engineering.
- Dr. D. Nagesh Kumar Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, Malleshwara Karnataka, 560076, India.
- Dr. R. A. Christian, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Ichchhanath, Surat, 395007 Gujarat, India.
- Dr. Sandeep A. Vasanwala, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Ichchhanath, Surat, 395007 Gujarat, India.
- Dr. Pranamesh Chakraborty, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, 208016 Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Dr. Namrata Dharmendra Jariwala, Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Ichchhanath, Surat, 395007 Gujarat, India.
Who can Attend?
This program is open to faculty members, research scholars, PG & UG Students, and industrial personnel.
The Registration fees for the course is Rs.210.
Mode of Payment: Online: Account Name: TEQIP-III; Account No: 0391040100011025; Bank: J& K Bank; Branch: REC Srinagar; IFC Code: JAKA0RECSGR.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is October 28, 2020.
E-Certificate will be provided to all the participants who will attend the STC on all day.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Software Applications in Civil Engineering by NIT Srinagar [Oct 26-30]: Register by Oct 25.