IIT Bhubaneswar is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Short Term Course on Microwave and Photonic Devices & Modeling from June 21 to 25, 2021.
This course is targeted at discussing the fundamentals and advances in Microwave and Photonics Devices modeling. Faculty members of IIT Bhubaneswar and experts from other IIT’s and industry experts will conduct a 5-day course on Microwave and Photonic Devices and Modelling. This course will also include lab sessions and hands-on sessions.
The 5-day long short term course is targeted to have 30 Hours of course on Microwave, Photonic, and Optoelectronic Devices and extensive hands-on training using Optisystem/ HFSS, MATLAB, and so on. The program would be broadly covering the following topics of relevance:
- Introduction to optical communications
- Lightwave fundamentals: Propagation of light waves, optical mode configuration, losses, and dispersion
- Optical Sources and detectors
- Wireless optical communications
- Introduction to Microwave
- Antenna fundamentals and advances
- Computational electromagnetics
- Passive/ active microwave devices
The course is open to the faculty members/ researchers of AICTE approved engineering colleges, practicing engineers from industries, and government organizations/ departments. No course fee would be charged for the first 30 participants sponsored by AICTE approved institutions.
- Faculty of AICTE approved Engineering College (Within 30) (Selection of 30 eligible participants will be made first come first basis): No Fees
- Faculty of AICTE approved Engineering College (Exceeding 30) / Research Scholar: Rs. 5000/-
- Scientist/ Engineer/ Officer/Industry participants: Rs. 10,000/-
The bank details for payment are as follows: A/c Name: CEP, IIT BHUBANESWAR; A/c No.: 24282010001960; IFSC Code: CNRB0017282; Bank Name: Canara Bank, IIT Bhubaneswar, Argul Branch.
To register for the course, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.