Ramanujan College, DU is organizing an Online Course on Microsoft Excel: from Zero to Hero from September 21 to October 7, 2020. This course is designed to impart a working knowledge of the most popular spreadsheet program in the world, Microsoft Excel, to those who have no familiarity with it.
This program is entirely web-based, delivered via live webinars. The webinars will include hands-on demonstrations as well as discussions on real-world uses of Microsoft Excel. The participants will have access to the recordings of the webinar for one month.
Ramanujan College, named after one of the greatest Indian mathematicians, is one of the colleges of the University of Delhi. It is an Accredited ‘Grade A’ by NAAC.
- First Steps-The Vocabulary of Excel (September 21, 2020)
- Working with math operations (September 23, 2020)
- Creating Simple Reports and Charts (September 25, 2020)
- Finding Data you want (September 28, 2020)
- Working with more functions (September 30, 2020)
- Formatting for better presentation (October 5, 2020)
- Putting it all together (October 7, 2020)
Who can Attend?
Students, teachers, non-teaching staff, and anyone else who would like to start using spreadsheets in their day-to-day tasks are invited to apply.
- The registration fee is Rs. 550 (Inclusive of taxes).
- The fee is non-refundable.
- To register for the course, click here.
- After successful registration, you will get a confirmation email with your application number.
- You will receive a verifiable e-certificate after the successful completion of the course.
For full notification, click the link below.