The Indian Institute of Technology, Indore is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Sponsored Quality Improvement Program online course on Micro & Precision Manufacturing from October 5 to 10, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011.
- Precision Manufacturing
- Micro and Nano Fabrication
- Micro surface processing
- Multi-scale modeling and Manufacturing
- Micro-Machining and micro-Forming
- Microscale assembly and systems
- Micro-Mechanics and Nano Mechanics
- Nano polishing
- Micro/ Nano Etching
- Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Additive manufacturing
- Diamond turning
- Laser-assisted Micro-Machining
- Metrology for Precision Engineering
- Metrology for Gears Macro to micro
- Surface coating and characterizations
- Prof. Nilesh J Vasa, IIT Madras
- Prof. J.Ramkumar, IIT Kanpur
- Prof. Suhash Joshi, IIT Bombay
- Dr. S.Kanmani Subbu, IIT Palakkad
- Prof. Arockia Rajan, IIT Madras
- Dr. Balasubramaniam, BARC
- Dr. Prakash Vinod, CMTI Bengaluru
- Dr. Eswar Prasad, IIT Indore
- Dr. Praveen Bidare, University of Birmingham
- Dr. Vipul Singh, IIT Indore
- Dr. B.K.Lad, IIT Indore
And some more faculties from IIT Indore, other IIT’s and Research centers.
There is no fee for participants from AICTE affiliated colleges. For Other participants, following is the fee structure:
- For Students including Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- For Academic Institutions: Rs. 1500/-
- For Industry & Research Organizations: Rs. 2000/-
The Registration fee is merely for participation, interaction with the experts, and a participation certificate. The registration fee can be paid vial Online Bank Transfer: Name of the Beneficiary: Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore; Name of Bank: Canara Bank; Branch Code: IIT Indore, Simrol Campus; Account No.: 1476101027440; Bank MICR Code: 452015003; Bank IFS Code: CNRB0006223.
An email with an online transfer receipt should be mailed to the coordinator by September 30, 2020, at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com. An E-Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Mathematical Modeling of Complex Fluids by NIT Jalandhar [Sep 24-28]: Register by Sep 19.