The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Patna is organizing a One Week Short Term Course on Micro Manufacturing: Challenges and Opportunities from January 4 to 8, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- Micro-Electric Discharge Machining
- Micro-Laser Beam Machining
- Micro-Electron Beam Machining
- Micro-Plasma Arc Machining
- Micro-Ultrasonic Machining
- Micro-Abrasive Jet Machining
- Micro-Abrasive Water Jet Machining
- Micro-Abrasive Flow Machining
- Magnetic-Abrasive Flow Machining
- Electrochemical Micro Machining
- Electrochemical Discharge Machining
Traditional Machining Processes:
Who can Attend?
The course is exclusively designed for young faculty and budding research scholars keen to pursue research in the innovative field of micro-manufacturing. The participants will be able to understand the challenges and opportunities posed by the micro-manufacturing processes.
The course will provide them a deep understanding of micromanufacturing, mathematical modeling, the effect of process parameters, basic fundamentals or physics behind the removal of the material, challenges in measurements, surface characteristics features of the machined parts, its applications, etc.
- Faculty/ Industry Persons (Offline): Rs. 6000/- (Includes boarding and lodging on sharing basis at Institute hostel/ cum guest house); Rs.3500/- (without boarding and lodging).
- Research Scholar/ Others (Offline): Rs. 4000/- (Includes boarding and lodging on sharing basis at institute hostel/ cum guest house); Rs. 2500/- (without boarding and lodging).
- Online: Rs. 1000/- (for all)
Payment details will be shared with selected candidates only.
To register for the course, click here.
- Receipt of application: Dec 04, 2020
- Information to selected candidates: Dec 07, 2020 (By email)
- Final registration cum submission of fee: Dec 21, 2020
- Short Term Course duration: Jan 04, 2021 to Jan 08, 2021
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Role of Science & Technology in Climate Smart Agriculture by IIT Guwahati [Dec 7-9]: Register by Nov 30.