About the Course
This course is highly beneficial for all academics, research scholars, and PG students who wish to learn Matrix Analysis from experts. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, as well as practical challenges and solutions adopted in the area of Matrix Analysis.
The following is the list of topics to be covered in e-STC:
- Generalized inverses and linear equations
- Schur functions-A brief survey
- Singular value decomposition and its applications
- Linear functionals and the field of values
- Matrix norms and related inequalities
- Nonnegative matrices
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Last date to apply: September 20, 2020
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend the STC.
- Single registration to attend all lectures (limited seats). Registration fee: Rs. 100/- (Payment via online transfer)
- No registration fee for NITJ faculty and students.
- Webinar meeting link and other instructions shall be shared to all registered participants via e-mail.
- E-certificate shall be issued to the participants on successful participation of the course.
Email: thakurrk[at]nitj.ac.in; ranid[at]nitj.ac.in; aujlajs[at]nitj.ac.in
Mobile: 9459259931; 8439590716; 9463364744