NIT Jalandhar is organising online short-term course “Machine Learning: Theory and Applications (MLTA2020)” on 9-13 Sept 2020. This short-term course on “Machine Learning: Theory and Applications (MLTA2020)” is being organized not only to provide the participants a deep understanding of the mathematical framework behind the machine learning but also make them familiar with the advanced tools and techniques being used in this field.
- Introduction to Probability Theory for Machine Learning (Conditional Probability, Bayes Theorem, Probability Distribution Functions (pdfs), Probability Mass Functions, Covariance and Correlations)
- Linear Algebra for Machine Learning (Introduction to vector spaces and Concept of mathematical optimization.)
- Types of Machine Learning (Unsupervised, Supervised and Reinforcement learning).
- Statistical Decision Making (Linear Regression Analysis and Multivariate Regression Analysis).
- Decision Trees (Formation, mathematical basis, Evaluation, Practical examples and Case Study, Random Forest)
- Statistical Classifiers (Support Vector Machines (SVM)).
- Practical aspects of solving Regression problems using SVM.
- ML Algorithms (ANN, CNN, RNN, GA, YOLO)
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of registration: 7 Sept 2020
- No registration fee will be charged from the participants.
- E-Certificate will only be provided to those participants who will attend all sessions of the MLTA: 2020
Dr Suneel Dutt
Dr Varun Sharma