About the Course
The proposed course sponsored by AICTE under TEQIP Scheme is aimed at educating researchers, scientists, field engineers, faculties and students working in the field of Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with special emphasis on CFD/HT and its potential industrial applications.
- Introduction: Fundamentals of transport mechanism involving fluid flow and heat/mass transfer, CFDHT as a tool
for Industrial problems, Introduction to FDM, FEM and FVM, Design of Framework for Finite volume method (FVM) based General Purpose Solver for Thermo-fluid Problems
- Applications of CFD/HT: Conjugate Heat Transfer Problems, Materials Processing, Bioheat Transfer, Heat and mass transfer through porous media, complex multiphase flow.
- CFD Tool Introduction: Usage of ANSYS FLUENT (A Commercial CFD package) for Heat/Mass transfer and fluid flow problems, Introduction to Meshing using ANSYS-Fluent Workbench, GUI of Fluent Solvers, Post Processing using Fluent and CFD post, UDF writing, etc.
- Participants from abroad: US $100/-
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs.1500/-
- Academic Institutions: Students: Rs.500/- , Faculty: Rs.1000/- (beyond 30 nos.)
The above fee includes all digital instructional materials, video lectures. N.B: Participants must register for the course before May 31, 2021.
An amount of Rs.1000/- may required to be paid while registering in the above said course. Participants should further submit the Registration Fee (as mentioned above) as Demand Draft in favor of “CEP IIT Bhubaneswar” or through NEFT (Customer Name-CEP, IIT Bhubaneswar, Account No: 24282010001960, IFSC Code: SYNB0002428, Bank Name: Syndicate Bank, Branch Address: IIT, Bhubaneswar) latest by May 31, 2021 to the course coordinators.
The first 30 faculty participants from AICTE approved institutions will be selected on first come, first served basis subject to payment of the required refundable registration fee. The registration fee of first 30 faculty participants will be refunded after successful completion of the course.
Email: swarup[at]iitbbs.ac.in, prath[at]iitbbs.ac.in
Mobile: +91 9437257967/9437419774
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: