About the Course
This Specialization is intended for a learner with no previous coding experience seeking to develop SQL query fluency. Through four progressively more difficult SQL projects with data science applications, you will cover topics such as SQL basics, data wrangling, SQL analysis, AB testing, distributed computing using Apache Spark, and more.
These topics will prepare you to apply SQL creatively to analyze and explore data; demonstrate efficiency in writing queries; create data analysis datasets; conduct feature engineering, use SQL with other data analysis and machine learning toolsets; and use SQL with unstructured data sets.
What you will learn?
- Use SQL commands to filter, sort, & summarize data; manipulate strings, dates, & numerical data from different sources for analysis
- Assess and create datasets to solve your business questions and problems using SQL
- Use the collaborative Databricks workspace and create an end-to-end pipeline that reads data, transforms it, and saves the result
- Develop a project proposal & select your data, perform statistical analysis & develop metrics, and present your findings & make recommendations.
Skills you will gain
- Data Analysis
- Apache Spark
- Data Science
- SqliteA/B Testing
- Query String
- Predictive Analytics
- Presentation Skills
- creating metrics
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- SQL for Data Science: As data collection has increased exponentially, so has the need for people skilled at using and interacting with data; to be able to think critically, and provide insights to make better decisions and optimize their businesses.
- Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL: This course allows you to apply the SQL skills taught in “SQL for Data Science” to four increasingly complex and authentic data science inquiry case studies.
- Distributed Computing with Spark SQL: This course is for students with SQL experience and now want to take the next step in gaining familiarity with distributed computing using Spark.
- SQL for Data Science Capstone Project: Data science is a dynamic and growing career field that demands knowledge and skills-based in SQL to be successful. This course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in applying SQL skills to analyze data and solve real business problems.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera via an affiliate programme.
Basicsa statement of fundamental facts or principlesMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)