The Indian Institute of Technology, Indore is organizing an Online Course on Laser Mirco-Manufacturing, Surface & Material Processing from July 15 to 17, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011.
- Fundamentals of light sources & the lasers
- Laser material interaction with metal, semiconductor, and insulator
- Ultra-short laser pulse interaction
- Laser-additive manufacturing
- Laser-assisted micro manufacturing
- Laser-assisted surface processing
- Laser Annealing
- Laser Texturing
- Laser Nitriding
- Laser Shock peening
- Dr. Yuvraj Madhukar, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Discipline, IIT Indore.
- Dr.I. A. Palani, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Discipline, IIT Indore
- Dr. C.P. Paul, Head, Laser Additive Manufacturing Lab, Under Department of Atomic Energy
- Dr. M. Gopinath, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- For Students: Rs. 750/-
- For Academic Institutions: Rs. 1250/-
- For Industry & Research Organizations: Rs. 2000/-
The Registration fee is merely for participation, interaction with the experts, and a participation certificate. The registration fee can be paid vial Online Bank Transfer: Name of the Beneficiary: Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore; Name of Bank: Canara Bank; Branch Code: IIT Indore, Simrol Campus; Account No.: 1476101027440; Bank MICR Code: 452015003; Bank IFS Code: CNRB0006223.
An email with an online transfer receipt should be mailed to the coordinator by 10th July 2020 at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org. An E-Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Application of Geoinformatics in Ecological Studies by ISRO [July 13-24]: Registrations Open.