About the Course
The Course on Introduction to Microeconomics: Fundamentals Of Economics provides main concepts and exercises for demand and supply, consumer behavior, production theory, market structures and market failures. Analysis is mainly done graphically but you should be able to solve algebraic equations.
You will also find exercises to help you practice for your exams. Each class has an additional video that shows different types of problems you may be asked to solve. Every exercise video ends with an exam-type question you can try to solve before being shown the answer.
After completing this course, you should:
- Know how demand and supply influence markets
- Be able to evaluate the success of governmental policies
- Understand how industries react to different economic events
- Recognize collusion, price discrimination, and externalizes when you see them
- Be better prepared for your Economics classes.
You will find material that covers most IB and A-level program, as well as Microeconomics courses at the university level for minors and majors.
This course offers 32 classes, 32 exercise videos, and more than six hours of content. The first section slowly introduces key concepts to make sure you have all the tools you need. We then see more complicated models that describe the real-world in greater detail.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Simpliv through an affiliate programme.