Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is organizing an Online course on Intellectual Property Rights from September 7 to 11, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
The main objectives of the course are:
- Participants will learn the basics of intellectual property rights with special reference to Indian Laws and its practices and about their rights for the protection of their invention done.
- Participants will get an overview of the statutory, procedural, and case law underlining these processes and their interplay with litigation.
- Participants will be able to compare and contrast the different forms of intellectual property protection in terms of their key differences and similarities.
- Participants will learn about the implications of IPR in Research, development, and commercialization.
- Participants will learn how to get registration in our country and foreign countries of their invention, designs, and thesis or theory and for this, they must have knowledge of patents, copyright, trademarks, designs, and information Technology Act.
There is no registration fee for the course. To register for the course, click here.
Dr. Sadhika Khullar
Phone Number: 08054628675
For full notification, click the link below.