About the Course
The online short term course on “Innovation and Research in Welding, Joining and Cutting Technology” is scheduled to be held during 07-11 September 2020. Experienced experts from IITs, NITs, and reputed universities are invited online to deliver expert lectures.
This course will open up several new paths of research and applications, in the field of welding, joining and cutting for PG, Ph.D. scholars, faculties, independent researchers and industry personnel from engineering and industry sectors.
- Challenges of steel based Additive Manufacturing
- Laser micro-machining of advanced material
- Weld based cladding: challenges and opportunities
- Plasma & Laser Cutting – Modern Day Innovation
- Robotic Welding & Industry 4.0
- Role of interdisciplinary research in friction stir welding
- Condition monitoring of welding processes
- Composite material applications in mechanical and bio medical engineering
- Future research opportunities in conventional welding processes
- Numerical modelling of welding processes
Who can apply?
This course is open to faculty members, scientists, industry personnel and the students including research scholars, PG and UG students of recognized technical institutions, who are interested in welding, joining and cutting technology and its applications in the field of engineering and research.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Last Date of Registration: 02/09/2020
- Confirmation to the Participants: 03/09/2020
Dr. Chinmaya Kumar Sahoo
Contact: +91 9040486943
Dr. Bipul Das
Contact: +91 7002192310