About the Course
Industry 4.0 refers to a new phase in the Industrial Revolution that focuses heavily on interconnectivity, automation, machine learning, and real-time data. Industry 4.0, also sometimes referred to as IoT or smart manufacturing, marries physical production and operations with smart digital technology, machine learning, and big data to create a more holistic and better connected ecosystem for companies that focus on manufacturing and supply chain management.
While every company and organization operating today is different, they all face a common challenge—the need for connectedness and access to real-time insights across processes, partners, products, and people. Industry 4.0 isn’t just about investing in new technology and tools to improve manufacturing efficiency—it’s about revolutionizing the way your entire business operates and grows.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Single registration to attend all lectures
- Registration fee: Free for all
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC
- E-certificate will be issued to the participants on successful participation of the course
- Webinar meeting link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail to all registered participants only.
- Session 1: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Session 2: 03:00 PM – 05:00 PM
Dr. Karan Veer
Dr. Ravi Verma,
Dr Amit Kumar Singh,