The Online Course on Industrial Training on 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing is organized by NIELIT Calicut from Sep 15-28, 2021.
About the Course
Industrial designers develop the concepts for manufactured products, such as cars, home appliances, and toys. They combine art, business, and engineering to make products that people use every day. Additive Manufacturing is an emerging technology showing potential to reach new markets and create new jobs. Students who complete this program should be able to know about:
- Additive manufacturing technologies and the processes involved.
- Introduction to Design for additive manufacturing
- FDM in detail and Post processing of AM parts
- Additive manufacturing applications
Who can attend?
Any under graduate/ diploma student with basic knowledge of design.
- Students pursuing Engineering
- Professionals working on designs development activities and others who would like to develop competency in industrial product design and additive manufacturing
- Research students
- Teaching professionals& faculties
- Knowledge of Engineering design
- Basic knowledge of computers
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Mr. Rameshkumar MS – Senior Technical Officer
- Mr. Leelakrishnan E – Senior Consultant
- Mr. Harikrishnan KR – Project Engineer
Mode of course Delivery
The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions,
Participation Certificate will be issued to all candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the course through this link.
- Course Start Date: 15th September 2021
- Last Date for Registration and Payment: 10th September 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course on Industrial Training on 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing.
Note: This is a sponsored post.