The Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Green Technologies for Sustainable Growth from September 14 to 18, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya is one among the thirty-one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- To have insight into the latest developments in sustainable materials and manufacturing methods.
- To provide an opportunity for the participants to interact with the field experts.
In this STC, resource persons from IITs, NITs, etc. shall deliver expert lectures on the topics:
- Introduction to sustainability.
- Various aspects of sustainable manufacturing.
- Synthesis and characterization of sustainable composites.
- Development of green composites using new and green approaches.
- Application of sustainable green composites.
- Green composite constituents and manufacturing of green composite products.
- Role of robotics in sustainable development.
- Role of 3D printing technology in sustainable development.
- Concept of the green supply chain, areas of application of green supply chain, modeling the green supply chain, and scope of the green supply chain.
Faculty from reputed academic institutions and technical institutions, executives, engineers and researchers from manufacturing, service, and government organizations including R&D laboratories and students at all levels (UG, PG, & Ph.D.) are invited to apply.
- Participant from TEQIP Funded Institutes: Nil
- Student Participants (UG, PG, & Ph.D. Scholars) from Non-TEQIP Institutes: Rs. 200/-
- Faculty Participants from NonTEQIP Institutes: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Persons: Rs. 1,000/-
Applicants are requested to pay the registration fee through bank transfer with the following details: Account Name: NIT Meghalaya-ICRIDME 2018; A/C No. 332705500052; Bank: ICICI Branch: 3327 (Laitumkhrah Branch); Customer ID: 555269069; IFSC: ICIC0003327.
Interested candidates can register online for the course by clicking here. The last date to register is September 12, 2020.
E-certificates will be issued to all the registered participants.
Phone Number: 91-9402102378
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Data Science with Statistical Methods using R Programming by NIT Raipur [Sept 21-25]: Registrations Open.