About the Course
The online short-term course “The Future Perspectives of Research in Chemical Science and Technology” to be held during October 20-24, 2020 at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar will provide the information about the emerging ideas and innovations in research in chemical sciences that can be exploited for the benefit of society.
The course will not only cultivate the brain storming for the insightful research in different branches of chemistry but can also be beneficial for interdisciplinary research.
The course is expected to create a bridge for collaborations among the researchers to explore the applications in science and technology. The master’s and doctoral students will learn about various research fields and will develop the insights to explore innovative ideas that can be used in their research career.
The main objectives of the course are:
- To highlight the essential role of chemistry in day-to-day life.
- To understand the future demand of chemical sciences for sustainable development.
- To apply the knowledge of chemistry in search of novel green materials.
- To develop analytical and creative thinking needed for research in chemical sciences and technology.
- To provide insight knowledge about the basic chemistry involved in smart functional materials.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Last date to register: 19-10-2020
- There is no registration fee for this course.
Dr. Vickram Jeet Singh
Dr. Vimal Kumar