The Department of Management Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Short Term Course on Online Course on Finite Element Method & Applications from December 28 to January 1, 2021.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spreads over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses (B. Tech., M. Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc. & Ph.D.) to about 4500 students, in leading fields of engineering, technology, architecture, management & sciences.
At the end of the course, the participants are expected:
- To have a fair understanding of FEM and other numerical methods.
- To learn the basics of linear finite element analysis procedures.
- To model and analyze structural, thermal, and flow problems using FEM and ABAQUS.
- To apply computational and programming aspects of finite element analysis.
You might also be interested in AICTE ATAL FDP on Novel Materials at MNIT, Jaipur [Jan 4-8]: Register by Dec 25.
Persons who would attend the course should benefit in strengthening their background in the following areas:
- Understanding of the formulative steps involved in the finite element model development from the governing
equations of engineering and applied science, particularly, structural, heat transfer, and fluid flow problems.
- Insights into the relationship between the physical data (e.g., loads, boundary conditions, constitutive behavior, etc.) and the finite element model of a physical problem.
- Ready to use the commercially available FEA packages via. ABAQUS to analyze basic engineering problems.
- Knowledge to teach the finite element analysis procedures to others.
The course faculty includes speakers from IIT s, NIT’s, CFTI’s and other reputed institutions.
- MNIT Jaipur participants: ₹100/- (including GST)
- Research Scholars: ₹250/- (including GST)
- Faculty: ₹500 /- (including GST)
- Industry Participants: ₹1000/- (including GST)
Payment Mode: NEFT/IMPS only: Account Details: Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP-Phase III), A/C No. 36875887782, IFSC Code – SBIN0015921, State Bank of India, MNIT Jaipur Campus.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is December 26, 2020,
Dr. Gulab Pamnani,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur,
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan
M: +91- 9549651748,
For full notification, click the link below.