The Department of Management Studies, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing an Online Course on Finance for Non-Finance Professionals from October 12 to 16, 2020.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT Jaipur) is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology in India, created as centers of excellence for higher training, research, and development in science, engineering, and technology.
Established as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur in 1963 jointly by the Government of India and Government of Rajasthan, the Institute was upgraded to Malaviya National Institute of Technology in 2002 by the Government of India and accorded the status of a deemed university and subsequently declared as an “Institute of National Importance” under National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
The Finance for non-finance professionals course enables participants, to gain an extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy-to-follow manner, enabling them to make critical financial decisions involving cost-savings, budgets, new projects decisions, and growth strategies.
The course aims to enable participants to understand and analyze financial statements as well as grasp the basic fundamentals of finance and accounting. STC sessions will be conducted by eminent speakers from IIMs, IITs, NITs, and practitioners from the industry.
The STC comprises of following modules:
- An Overview of Finance and Accounting
- Introduction to Financial System and Markets
- Financial Services and Security market
- Basics of Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements and ratio analysis
- Reading Financial Statements
- Working Capital Management
- Overview of Sources of Finance
- Capital Budgeting
- Investment appraisal tools
Who can Apply?
The STC is designed for full-time faculty members, research scholars, UG, PG students, and participants from other professions (Managers, Engineers, Bankers, Investment analysts, etc.).
- Category 1: Participants from MNIT Jaipur: NIL
- Category 2: Participants from Other TEQIP Institutes: INR 250
- Category 2: Participants from Non-TEQIP Institutes: INR 300
- Category 3: Participants from Industry: INR 1000
The applicable registration fee must be deposited online as per the below details. Account Details: Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP-Phase III), A/C No.36875887782, IFSC Code: SBIN0015921, State Bank of India, MNIT Campus Jaipur.
- The number of participants is limited to 60 and will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The STC is open to anyone who is interested in the listed topics.
- To register online, click here.
- The candidates may apply by filling in the Registration link latest by 11th October 2020 along with the registration fees (as applicable).
- The organizers reserve the right for scrutiny and selection of candidates.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.