About the Course
This course provides a progressive, holistic, Christian theological framework, in dialogue with other religious traditions, for wise personal and institutional financial stewardship.
The course explores ways we connect faith and money in multiple areas of our lives. It seeks to increase financial literacy in religious leaders offering practical steps to reduce indebtedness and execute theologically and ethically informed financial planning both as individuals and as leaders within their respective institutions. The course offers guidance on building healthy nonprofit organizations and carrying out values-based fundraising.
What you’ll learn?
- How to employ principles, practices, and tools for wise financial stewardship
- Understanding of the long-term consequences of debt and steps for managing and reducing debt
- Ways to assess strategies for socially responsible investing
- Appraisal of financial reports and organizational features of faith-based non-profits
- Evaluation of approaches to faith-based fundraising
FREE, Add a Verified Certificate for ₹3,628.
About Boston University
Boston University’s impact extends far beyond our campus in the heart of Boston. Our students, faculty, and alumni travel around the globe to study, teach, and become immersed in the communities in which they live. As one of the world’s leading research universities, Boston University is currently engaged in more than 340 separate research, service, and educational programs and projects.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.