The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Architecture, National Institute of Technology (NIT)m Hamirpur is organizing an Online short-term course (e-STC) Energy Efficient Building Technology from January 3 to 7, 2021.
The institute came into existence on August 7, 1986, as Regional Engineering College Hamirpur in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. On June 26, 2002, the institute was awarded the status of the deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology.
- To bring together leading academicians, industrialists, and researchers to exchange and share their experience
and knowledge related to Energy Efficient Building Technology
- To provide a platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of EEBT.
- To explore various simulation techniques regarding reverse engineering and rapid prototyping techniques.
- To share the acquired skills and challenges encounter for developing climatic responsive designs.
- To disseminate the architectural design and energy flow system in buildings.
- Rooftop solar panel
- Passive design technology
- Climatic responsive design
- Role of natural light & ventilation
- Selection of building material
- Heat island effect
- Rolls of the urban landscape
- Energy & Environmental Engineering
- Energy efficiency in traditional building
- Simulation techniques
- Contemporary studies of EEB
- Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Rapid prototyping for architectural designs
Who can Attend?
Faculty from engineering institutes, universities, research scholars, UG/ PG students, and other educational institutes and employees of the industries.
Faculties/ Experts from SPAs, NITs, IIITs, and other premier Institutions/ Organizations will deliver the lectures.
- Rs. 500 for Academia/ R&D Labs participants
- Rs. 200 for Students
- Rs. 1000 for participants from Industry
The registration fees can be paid via SBI Collect.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is January 2, 2021. E-certificate will be issued to the participants. Participants should have 75% attendance.
Dr. Puneet Sharma, Assistant Professor
Department of Architecture
NIT, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh – 177 005
For full notification, click the link below.